Our COVID-19 Response
In response to the COVID-19 virus, to protect our customers and employees, we are providing remote estimates and no-contact inspections and construction.
To get started, navigate through our website to answer any questions or concerns and more, all from your desktop or mobile device. Then schedule your remote estimate or limited-contact appointment.
— Uses industry-leading technology to accurately scope and price your project
— Delivers your project quote by email or no-contact delivery
— Takes payments online or by mail.
— Most estimates and projects can be completed using video-conferencing, email, phone and text to maintain communication without risking face-to-face interactions. All our forms can be accessed on the Forms page of our website.
— For your health and safety our staff will be taking the following precautionary steps for "limited contact" projects:
• Eliminating personal contact, including handshakes and practicing social distancing
• Ensuring frequent and routine hand washing and/or hand sanitizing
• Avoiding physical contact with commonly-used exterior surfaces, e.g., doors, doorbells, doorknobs, etc.
We’ve advised our employees to follow the CDC guidelines regarding hygiene and personal travel and we’ve reinforced existing Community Roofing & Restoration, Inc. policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
Our employees are proactively following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, including:
– Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
– Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always washing hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
– Avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
– Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash. If no tissue, sneezing or coughing into elbow, not hands.
– Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
– We have emphasized the need for our field crews to avoid close contact with large groups and anyone who appears sick.
– We also have limited the number of visitors to our office
Castle Rock Restoration, Inc appreciates the trust that you have always placed in us. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take any further actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing the services you need.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this challenging and difficult time. We pray that you and your families remain safe and healthy. Together through diligence and calm, we will get through this.
Thank you again,
Castle Rock Restoration 101 Evergreen Parkway, Suite 4 | Elkhorn, WI 53121 | (262) 723-5555 | Fax: (262) 723-5585
©2020 Castle Rock Restoration. All rights reserved.